In the mood for some nice chicken with a lemon twist, try this recipe. better than getting some awful chicken shop grease!
Tesco – £0.30
Sainsbury’s – £0.35
Tesco – £0.85 for 52g
Sainsbury’s – £1.00 for 44g
Tesco – £0.30
Sainsbury’s – £0.30
Tesco – £0.90 for 500g
Sainsbury’s – £1.00 for 500g
Tesco – £3.50 for 650g
Sainsbury’s – £2.65 for 4/5 pieces
Olive oil (4 Tbsp)
Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Calcium
259 Calories per Serving
Tesco – £5.85
Sainsbury’s – £5.30
- Grab a good cooking knife guys!! Cut that lemon in half and squeeze half of the lemon juice into a cup.
- Then add 300g of natural yogurt. Stir it with a spoon for a couple of minutes, during this time you can think how amazing you are and why you’re not Instagram-ing this & not tagging us?
- Cut the thighs thinly so they can be easier to cook. Once cut season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper (pretend you are salt bae, don’t be shy), add a pinch of paprika to the chicken. Dice 2 garlic cloves and add it to the marinade.
- Add the yogurt lemon mix with the marinated chicken; mix it around with your hands. Now it’s personal! Leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a pan with olive oil (100ml of oil).
- Once the oil has heated up at a steady heat, gently place the thighs without burning yourself (use tongs if you have to) let the chicken cook on one side and once when that’s done, flip the thigh to the other side. Think of it as making toast, you want it just right!
- Once the chicken is cooked, it is ready to be served.
mix it up
Add a tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar or Some lovely Diced Onion to the Marinade before you cook the chicken!
Ever tried this dish before or want to give it a try??? Comment below to let us know what you think!