Steak and Potato Chips!For The Steak Lovers!
Feeling lazy? Yet want to satisfy your meat needs? Say no more!
1 Garlic Clove
Tesco – £0.30
Sainsbury’s – £0.30
Tesco – £1.26
Sainsbury’s – £2.00
Rib Eye Steak
Tesco – £2.82 for 195g
Sainsbury’s – £6.50 for 285g
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
2 Frying pans, potato peeler
Calcium, Vitamin b-12, Vitamin-b6, Iron, magnesium
360 Calories per Serving
Tesco – £4.41
Sainsbury’s – £8.80
- Alright guys, this is the easiest and tastiest dish! First we get our rib eye steak and marinade both sides with salt and pepper and a tbsp of olive oil to both sides of the steak. Caress the hell out of the steak with your hands. Get in and get dirty!
- Next let’s leave the steak and move onto peeling the potatoes, about 3 should do for one person. Once peeled cut them into slices like if they were thin crisp.
- Preheat a pan with about 100ml of olive oil, once hot we throw in the potato slices.
- Keep flipping them until they are nice and crispy! Don’t be afraid to take a cheeky taste test.
- Once cooked place them on a plate and sprinkle some salt!
- Let’s get the second pan out and only drop 1 tbsp of olive oil, let the pan heat up for 2 mins, once hot simply place the steak onto the pan for 3 mins. Then again, flip it over for another 3 mins.
- Now depending on how you like your steak, depends on how long you plan to cook it. 3 mins each side leaves you medium rare which is just the right amount of pink centre. But if you prefer a more cooked simply poke the steak, the softer it is the rarer it is, as well as vice versa, if it gets harder then it’s more cooked!
- Finally we serve theses beauties together. Mmmm hmm!!
mix it up
Sprinkle some lemon juice on the steak!
Ever tried this dish before or want to give it a try??? Comment below to let us know what you think!