Ciabatta Del ChorizoMouth watering Ciabatta
Are you tired of crappy sandwiches from your local supermarket? Try this instead!
Tesco – £0.25
Sainsbury’s – £0.30
Tesco – £2.50
Sainsbury’s – £2.50
200g Of Roasted Peppers
Tesco – £1.40
Sainsbury’s – £1.50
Tesco – £0.47
Sainsbury’s – £1.00
Tesco – £1.00
Sainsbury’s – £2.10
187 Calories per Serving
Sainsbury’s – £7.40
- Alright guys! Pre heat that beautiful Oven to gas mark 4 and put the ciabatta to warm up as you prepare the rest of the meal.
- Next we get a pan to cook the chorizo (usually I would cut the chorizo into slices). Pre heat the pan with olive oil 1tbsp, and then throw in those slices!
- Cook them for about 5 minutes. Remember to flip them on each side so it can cook through.
- Once cooked let’s take out our ciabatta, cut it in half and spread some pesto.
- Then add the chorizo with the roasted peppers and finally the mozzarella cheese.
- Serve and enjoy the sensual taste of chorizo.
- Wash the dishes dude! Don’t be lazy!
mix it up
fill it with some tomato slices
– or –
Caramelised onions gives it a richer thickness and taste